We at Sycous take data security very seriously. We do not use or sell any consumer data for marketing purposes.
We recognise the need for data security across not only our Mabdeck Software but all our systems and infrastructure. This starts with making data accessible only to the permitted users and is segregated based on access. This includes providing the functionality within software we develop to offer different levels of access to different users.
All the data we process is transmitted and stored in enterprise grade, highly secure, data centres to provide reassurance for the protection of all data. We undertake automated and continuous as well as per release security scanning of our systems and infrastructure to highlight any potential vulnerability which can be resolved accordingly.
All data is processed and stored in the EU and any sub-processors we utilise are verified to have at least the same high standards we operate against. We’ve also highlighted some of these standards below.
Physical Security of Data Centre
- On-site data security 24/7
- Electronic surveillance and access
- Dual power supply and onsite generator backup
- Fibre routing via multiple carriers
System Security of Data Centre
- ISO27001:2005 Information Security Management data centre
- PCI DSS Compliant
- Dedicated servers and back-up servers
- Dedicated server & application firewalls
- Security audits and penetration testing
- Scalable with DDoS protection
- Cross-Site scripting prevention
- User re- authentification
- Complex password policies and expiry
- SSL certification / data encryption
- Cross-client data access prevention