Are you responsible for the HIU maintenance in your property, or a property you manage?
If so, our HIU Service team have been trained and selected by leading HIU Manufacturers to provide a service agreement for one or more HIU’s.
Our service agreement includes:
- Annual Service to your HIU
- Repairs to your HIU or heating controls
- Unlimited call outs, subject to a £100 excess per call out
- 24/7 remote support
- Nationwide team of engineers
- Labour visits up to £1,500 by qualified engineers
- Replacement parts up to a total of £400 in any annual period
- 12 month guarantee on most repairs
- Group HIU booking if required
Additionally, where a system such as an unvented cylinder is installed, this will be included within the annual maintenance check.
This service agreement does not cover:
- Faults caused by sludge or debris from the primary system
- Faults caused by limescale or corrosion
- Clearing air-locks or balancing required outside the HIU
- Radiators and valves
- Pre-existing faults or defects with the system
- Works to upgrade your system to current standards
- Accidental damage
If you would prefer an annual HIU service carried out without an ongoing service agreement, this can also be provided and arranged by our customer support team. Please contact our sales team for more information.
Got a problem with your HIU?
If you have a problem with your HIU and don’t have a service agreement, our HIU Service team are still able to help. You can arrange for a callout by one of our HIU engineers, which includes up to 3 hours labour to investigate and repair. This callout doesn’t include any parts or labour above 3 hours. Please contact our sales team for more information.
Please note this is a service agreement and not an insurance product and is not regulated by the FCA.